Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's Start Planting!!!

As my daughter makes the transitions from being a baby to a little girl I become more and more amazed at the mind of the young child. I have reverted to the "primary education student" that I once was and pulled out books, frequented websites, and used trial and error to find fun and educational activities for us to do at home. Since I am also a working mom, I need these activities to be super fun and also purposeful for the development of my daughter.

I will be posting effective and simple activities on this blog appropriate for preschoolers and young children for anyone to try at home.

The general areas that I will be focusing on are:

1.) Art
2.) Reading
3.) Language and Vocabulary
4.) Math and Numbers
5.) Spatial Awareness
6.) Science

Please check back often for fun activities to try at home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment